in these new cities, citizens want to propose, which is why brands play a very important role in maintaining a dialogue with citizens. This has been where to buy phone numbers demonstrated by the CityShakers urban health platform , a project in which JCDecaux, DoT and Ashoka have worked together to explore how the SDGs and sustainability are impacting cities.
Finally, Blanco has shared with viewers some of the trends observed around the new urban narratives that advertisers must bet on in order to generate impact and dialogue.
1. Go from storytelling to storydoing
2. Brands and experiences go from conveying a message of luxury to inviting care.
3. Closeness replaces exclusivity, which is linked to the interpretation of USA B2B List people’s vital moments. “There will be many messages based on specific moments,” says the expert.
4. We are in the age of care and trust.
5. Establish omnichannel strategies and blendded experiences.
6. Bet on digitization and contextual information. “The city and the urban are going to propose new ways of using creativity. Contextuality is key when it comes to connecting with people, ”says Blanco.
7. Turn clients into activists. “People want to make a change and brands can accompany us and help us to do so”, he concluded.