for all professionals who want to enter digitization, continue training from a general perspective or renew themselves from the hands of experts and leading companies in the sector. In addition, it is the first program that collects the main learnings and effects of the pandemic in the field of digitization and business. The new 100% online program will begin on Monday, April 5 and will last for 22 weeks.
The importance of knowing how to function in this sector has become even more evident in the last year, in which digitization is no longer an Albania Phone Number List option but an obligation for companies. Faced with this situation, The Valley wants to respond to that need that resides in the labor market by preparing professionals from any sector and job position, who wish to do so, to lead the change and who can develop and implement digital strategies through training of high academic value and compatible with all personal circumstances.
For this reason, it has developed the “Master Fundamentals in Digital Business” a program that applies the microlearning methodology with the aim of generating a habit of continuous learning in the followers of the training so that they can learn with all Usa B2B List possible flexibility of schedules and location . With a dedication of 20 minutes a day from Monday to Thursday, and 60 minutes on Friday, students will be able to obtain a degree endorsed by The Valley that certifies their expertise in Digital Business, a key area in high demand in companies. In addition to the online sessions, the program includes 8 remote classes in real-time with the experts, to land what has been learned in each subject, clarify doubts and promote networkingbetween students and teachers.
To ensure the highest quality and use of the program, The Valley team has selected 70 of the best Spanish-speaking business experts . Thus, the faculty is made up of managers and professionals who work, or have worked, in important international companies that are leaders in innovation and growth such as Ikea, Orange, Amazon, Microsoft or BBVA, among many others.
“After 20 editions of our Master in Digital Business, we have analyzed which are the most important and innovative knowledge for students, and we have condensed them in this new program that is presented in a groundbreaking format, and what is most important in these times , affordable for everyone. It is our most innovative, universal program , to which anyone can have access, and which reflects the quality and excellence that we have at The Valley after almost 10 years of experience in business training . ”, As explained by Ana Delgado, Chief Education Officer at The Valley.
With the “Master Fundamentals in Digital Business”, students will leave prepared to know the new digital reality with knowledge, skills and tools that help them create, manage, grow a business and become better professionals in the digital age. To do this, the program index includes the four main lines of work in the post-Covid era:
- Digital Business & Digital Transformation, to learn how businesses are built and led in the new digital economy: manage in VUCA environments, how to integrate disruptive technologies and create exponential models or internalize the need for customer-centric organizations.
- Business Innovation & Growth Hacking, thanks to which students will discover how to apply the main innovation and business acceleration methodologies, such as Design Thinking, monetization model, Growth Hacking or Growth Marketing mentality to create Growth Engines.
- eCommerce, Marketplaces & Digital Marketing, in order to show the importance of online stores in the current context, how to create a profitable business through sales platforms such as Amazon, digital sales processes, marketing campaigns, strategies for attracting customers, etc.
- Soft Skills & Agile Methodologies. The pandemic has generated such an abrupt change in mentality in which today it is more important than ever to identify digital competencies and develop key professional skills, as well as to deepen work methodologies such as Agile.
Through this program, The Valley seeks to promote access to quality digital training and reach all those professionals in the business field who want to update and expand their knowledge, making all the facilities available to them:
- A groundbreaking and flexible format that allows students to train when and where they want from a single platform.
- Possibility of connecting with the best experts in the sector since the program’s faculty is made up of 70 professionals and managers from the digital field of large and attractive companies.
- A flexible payment plan that allows students to pay the affordable cost of the program in monthly installments.