The Spanish has revealed the list of professionals that make up the jury for the 2021 National Marketing Awards , chaired by Iñigo Osoro, Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer at IBM.
The jury will be made up of marketing experts from major brands . It is independent Argentina Phone Number List and is not linked to the Association to guarantee absolute impartiality.
Next, we collect the list of professionals from the jury of the XIII edition of the National Marketing Awards:
- Jaume Alemany, Marketing Director at DAMM
- Francisco Berrocal, Marketing Director at Toyota
- Eugeni Brotons, Global Marketing Director at Gonzalez Byass
- Celia Caño, general director at Equmedia
- Víctor Conde, general director at the Spanish Marketing Association
- Carlos Chaguaceda, Director of Communication at the Museo Nacional del Prado
- Felipe de Lucas, CEO / Brand Solutions at Grupo Prisa
- Carlos Eiroa, Director of Advertising and Marketing at Asisa
- Juan Fullana, Director of Marketing and Expansion in Value
- Alfonso González, Director of Strategy at Havas Media Group
- Lourdes Hernández, Marketing Director at Calidalia
- Isabel Lara, vice president at Atrevia
- Marcos Martínez De la Escalera, Marketing Director at Accenture
- Pablo Reyes, Chief Production Officer at Q Media Producciones
- Esther Valdivia, CEO at Professional Publications
Likewise, the Spanish Marketing Association has also announced the jury of the LATAM category with the following experts:
- Jorge Abuchalja, president of the Association of Marketing Leaders (Uruguay)
- Carlos Alzate, CEO at Havas Media (Colombia)
- Rolando Arellano, president at the Peruvian Marketing Society
- Óscar Dávila, Managing Director at Casa América (Spain)
- Natalia García, Marketing Director at Movii (Colombia)
- Luciano Pazcel, founder of the Rosario Marketing Association (Argentina)
- Ingrid Pérez, CMO at Claro (Colombia)
Ana Pérez , Account Director at ATREVIA, will be in charge of the Technical Secretariat of the National Marketing Awards.
May 27 will be the date on which the jury will choose the winners and on September 16 they will be announced at the National Marketing Awards ceremony . Due to the pandemic, the Spanish Marketing Association has been forced to move the date of this gala, .
From the Association they trust that the health situation generated by COVID-19 will improve as a result of the existing vaccination schedule in Spain.
It will be next April 8 when the Long List of nominations will be presented and on April 29 the Short List of nominees.